Organisation responsible for implementation of the
• Sfingos Nikolaos, Individual
The software to be commercialized is financed by
Computer School and GSRT via PAVET NE Program and is
granted for commercial use to the spin off company (to
be founded). The developed software involves
technologies of multimedia, data bases and networks. The
software packages can be organized in the following
1. SportScout: This is a multimedia application that
incorporates still image, sound, video and allows for
parameterization of video, automatic supervised editing
and statistical analysis.
2. SVI: Video data base application for handling digital
video from a data base system.
3. PAVET 210: Through funding by PAVET NE Program,
Computer School created software that allows easy
parameterization of video files from a video data base
and network access for the collaboration of remote users
on video analysis.
4. Research: The abovementioned technologies were
applied for research purposes in the following
School of Preschool Education Sciences, Faculty of
Education, AUTh, video analysis of recorded math
Department of Physical Education and Sport Science,
AUTh, video analysis of particular movements in
basketball, football, tennis and handball.
The target market of the developed products is:
• Sport teams in Europe and the rest of the world
• European and International sport events
• Millions of Windows users world-wide
• Users of forthcoming PVR appliances
• Teachers and students.
Tel: +30 2310 323.966